Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Do you use Facebook?
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:03 am by DJAaronRadio

» Favorite music
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 7:07 pm by DJJosh

» Favorite Movies
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 7:02 pm by DJJosh

» Flash support ending soon!
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 6:57 pm by DJJosh

» Favorite AM Radio Stations?
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 6:55 pm by DJJosh

» Daily Chit Chat
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 6:49 pm by DJJosh

» BG Radio Network
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 6:46 pm by DJJosh

» Vaughn Tv General Discussion.
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 6:43 pm by DJJosh

» Train sets!
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020, 6:42 pm by DJJosh

Top posting users this month
DJAaronRadio
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_l14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Voting14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_r14 
Brandon
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_l14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Voting14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_r14 
DJJosh
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_l14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Voting14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_r14 
TigerTankFan
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_l14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Voting14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_r14 
BlackScorpion
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_l14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Voting14Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by bgradionetwork on Sun 29 Sep 2019, 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys,

I recently got a new hd webcam for my set up. The webcam I got is the Logitech C920 Pro Webcam, which is one of Logitech's better webcams from what I can tell. The webcam is normally $50 dollars, but I got it for only $15 on clearance, which was the main reason I bought it. I plan to use it in conjunction with my built in webcam.

I have already tested the new webcam, and I gotta say for the most part it is an improvement from the built in cam, the color is more realistic and clearer and details are crisper (as they should be with a 1080p resolution cam). The only 2 things for me that are down side is the fact that the lens are not as wide angeled as my built in one (only 78 degrees according to the box) and so it has a narrower field of view. The 2nd downside I have with it, is that it does not perform well in dim light, when i have my flashing led lights going right behind me, the webcam is only able to make out a silhouette instead of my actual face, something even my built in webcam can do.

Overall though I am satisified with the webcam and would recommend it to anyone wanting a good, high definition webcam.

Do any of you have any experience with this webcam? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 3958
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 4343
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : The Web

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down


Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 3:09 am

yes it is and it's very easy and straight forward to do with OBS webcam wise Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by TigerTankFan on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 1:50 pm

As of 2/20/2020, I continue to use a Logitech C920 Webcam for my BGRN shows.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2231
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2931
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 2:56 pm

cool Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by bgradionetwork on Wed 26 Feb 2020, 9:56 pm

@TigerTankFan wrote:As of 2/20/2020, I continue to use a Logitech C920 Webcam for my BGRN shows.

That is good since it is an hd webcam. I do wish you would get rid of that older, grainy one you use for skype though.
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 3958
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 4343
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : The Web

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by TigerTankFan on Thu 27 Feb 2020, 2:19 pm

You're not the first person to say this actually.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2231
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2931
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Fri 28 Feb 2020, 3:55 am

if i where to use an older cam it would be used as a second cam only Razz
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by Brandon on Sun 01 Mar 2020, 8:57 pm

@DJAaronRadio wrote:if i where to use an older cam it would be used as a second cam only Razz

Hey I have embraced the dual cam set up, you should too Razz.

_________________

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social10Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social11Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Youtub13Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Rulebo13


#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 10874
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 13164
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : United States

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by TigerTankFan on Sun 01 Mar 2020, 9:08 pm

I will have to think about that, thanks for the suggestion Brandon.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2231
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2931
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Mon 02 Mar 2020, 9:02 pm

well if i knew where all my other stuff is i have another web cam i wanted to try but can't find it at the moment kind of sucks cuz i wanted to do dual cams as well Razz
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by TigerTankFan on Tue 03 Mar 2020, 9:15 pm

As of 8:15 PM CST on 3/3/2020, I have 2 webcams. While one is a Logitech C920 HD webcam, the other is a Pluto Webcam. The Pluto webcam is older but remains operational at this time.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2231
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2931
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by bgradionetwork on Fri 06 Mar 2020, 8:45 pm

@DJAaronRadio wrote:well if i knew where all my other stuff is i have another web cam i wanted to try but can't find it at the moment kind of sucks cuz i wanted to do dual cams as well Razz

So how do you like having 2 cams now?
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 3958
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 4343
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : The Web

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by TigerTankFan on Fri 06 Mar 2020, 9:39 pm

Aaron's 2nd cam is an older one but he was able to get it working on Win10.
I compliment him for this achievement.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2231
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2931
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Sat 07 Mar 2020, 1:23 am

@bgradionetwork wrote:
@DJAaronRadio wrote:well if i knew where all my other stuff is i have another web cam i wanted to try but can't find it at the moment kind of sucks cuz i wanted to do dual cams as well Razz

So how do you like having 2 cams now?
while it is fun i don't think i would get much use from 2 cams i don't have that many USB port's left to run 2 cams at the same time but it was fun for a show at least Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by BlackScorpion on Sat 07 Mar 2020, 6:57 pm

I kinda liked the two camera setup, the second angle made it look like a studio, seeing the mixer,computer and the dj all in one. And don't forget it seems to have helped with OBS?
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Posts : 226
Smart Coins : 250
Join date : 2019-12-21

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by Brandon on Wed 11 Mar 2020, 9:33 pm

@DJAaronRadio wrote:
@bgradionetwork wrote:
@DJAaronRadio wrote:well if i knew where all my other stuff is i have another web cam i wanted to try but can't find it at the moment kind of sucks cuz i wanted to do dual cams as well Razz

So how do you like having 2 cams now?
while it is fun i don't think i would get much use from 2 cams i don't have that many USB port's left to run 2 cams at the same time but it was fun for a show at least Very Happy

I also liked the 2 cam setup and think you should bring it back Wink.

_________________

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social10Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social11Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Youtub13Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Rulebo13


#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 10874
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 13164
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : United States

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Sun 15 Mar 2020, 4:56 am

well if i had more USB Ports i would the cam is not going to stay plugged into the front port for ever and it's an old cam so it was just a trial run anyways to see if it would work Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by bgradionetwork on Tue 17 Mar 2020, 2:33 pm

@DJAaronRadio wrote:well if i had more USB Ports i would the cam is not going to stay plugged into the front port for ever and it's an old cam so it was just a trial run anyways to see if it would work Very Happy
You can get a cheap usb hub for like 10 to 20 bucks at most stores. They will give you 4 extra ports each.
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 3958
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 4343
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : The Web

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by BlackScorpion on Tue 17 Mar 2020, 10:44 pm

@bgradionetwork wrote:
@DJAaronRadio wrote:well if i had more USB Ports i would the cam is not going to stay plugged into the front port for ever and it's an old cam so it was just a trial run anyways to see if it would work Very Happy
You can get a cheap usb hub for like 10 to 20 bucks at most stores. They will give you 4 extra ports each.

 I would recommend getting a powered USB hub, since most computers do not supply enough juice for running multiple items.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Posts : 226
Smart Coins : 250
Join date : 2019-12-21

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Wed 18 Mar 2020, 2:13 am

i have a Hub but i no Longer have the power cord to it and i just have the USB cable that came with it and that's being used by the External Hard drive at the moment cuz my 1TB Drive that's plugged into the wall uses the same USB cable as My hub so there goes that option and i don't have an Extra cable either.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by BlackScorpion on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 10:06 pm

@DJAaronRadio wrote:i have a Hub but i no Longer have the power cord to it and i just have the USB cable that came with it and that's being used by the External Hard drive at the moment cuz my 1TB Drive that's plugged into the wall uses the same USB cable as My hub so there goes that option and i don't have an Extra cable either.

 you can find a replacement cord for it online, if you know what wattage it is.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Posts : 226
Smart Coins : 250
Join date : 2019-12-21

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by Brandon on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 6:33 pm

@BlackScorpion wrote:
@bgradionetwork wrote:
@DJAaronRadio wrote:well if i had more USB Ports i would the cam is not going to stay plugged into the front port for ever and it's an old cam so it was just a trial run anyways to see if it would work Very Happy
You can get a cheap usb hub for like 10 to 20 bucks at most stores. They will give you 4 extra ports each.

 I would recommend getting a powered USB hub, since most computers do not supply enough juice for running multiple items.

Well I have like 4 things plugged into one port and it seems to power them fine (granted they are low power stuff like most usb devices are).

_________________

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social10Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social11Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Youtub13Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Rulebo13


#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 10874
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 13164
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : United States

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by BlackScorpion on Sat 21 Mar 2020, 6:48 pm

@Brandon wrote:
@BlackScorpion wrote:
@bgradionetwork wrote:
@DJAaronRadio wrote:well if i had more USB Ports i would the cam is not going to stay plugged into the front port for ever and it's an old cam so it was just a trial run anyways to see if it would work Very Happy
You can get a cheap usb hub for like 10 to 20 bucks at most stores. They will give you 4 extra ports each.

 I would recommend getting a powered USB hub, since most computers do not supply enough juice for running multiple items.

Well I have like 4 things plugged into one port and it seems to power them fine (granted they are low power stuff like most usb devices are).

 All my USB hubs powered. I had an issue a few months ago with a non-powered hub crapping out in the middle of a recording session, pissed me off so bad i brought all new self powered hubs. WHen you run too many USB items from a computer your asking for trouble.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Posts : 226
Smart Coins : 250
Join date : 2019-12-21

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Mon 23 Mar 2020, 5:08 am

mine can also power from the usb cable but i won't risk it cuz it was mainly used for computers that had just usb 2.0 ports only my computer is mostly USB 3.0 and won't likely work very well since it's old anyways.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by Brandon on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 5:08 pm

@DJAaronRadio wrote:mine can also power from the usb cable but i won't risk it cuz it was mainly used for computers that had just usb 2.0 ports only my computer is mostly USB 3.0 and won't likely work very well since it's old anyways.

It will work. Usb 2.0 works in 3.0 ports, and vice versa. The only difference between the 2 is speed. So if you plug a 3.0 into a 2.0 you will still only get 2.0 speeds, the same is true if you plug a 2.0 into a 3.0.

_________________

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social10Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Social11Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Youtub13Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Rulebo13


#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 10874
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 13164
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : United States

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Logitech C920 Pro Webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Logitech C920 Pro Webcam

Post by DJAaronRadio on Wed 25 Mar 2020, 3:04 am

ya i know i just don't have an extra USB cable for my hub to even use it right now.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1597
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 1860
Join date : 2018-02-24
Age : 39
Location : Arizona USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum