I forgot my password

Latest topics
» lake trip pics?
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 5:45 pm by TigerTankFan

» Train sets!
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024, 5:44 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Camup General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Camup General Discussion

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Camup General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Camup General Discussion

Post by Brandon Sat 08 Sep 2018, 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

I make this topic today to help us get a discussion on Camup.tv going.

Camup is a pretty good site, it has both html5 and flash video players, a decent chat, free stream keys and even guest cams (though you have to become a 'donator' to activate this now)

Do any of you guys use Camup? How do you like it? I will provide my experience with it in the next post.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Camup General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Camup General Discussion

Post by DJJosh Sun 09 Feb 2020, 6:10 pm

I haven't been on Cam Up since the Christmas show last year. I did have it in my favorites just I haven't gotten around to seeing any shows on there. Most of the time the shows are on the week days and I am at work I can't join the shows at all. There was a show on Sunday but I was busy that day and I couldn't see the show. Hopefully some time soon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sun 09 Feb 2020, 6:33 pm

DJJosh wrote:I haven't been on Cam Up since the Christmas show last year. I did have it in my favorites just I haven't gotten around to seeing any shows on there. Most of the time the shows are on the week days and I am at work I can't join the shows at all. There was a show on Sunday but I was busy that day and I couldn't see the show. Hopefully some time soon Smile

You should stop on once an d a while , it's pretty cool listen to some tune and chat with friends?
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Smart Coins : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 12 Feb 2020, 9:49 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:
Brandon wrote:so @BlackScorpion, you have been tuning in to BGRN on Camup for a bit now, what do you think of the site?

I actually like it, seems to have a community type feel to it, everyone from others show, show up to yours, which is cool.  Site is easy to navigate. I really like it.

Yes there really is a community feel to the site you can't get at any other casting site. Which is why I will be very very sad if they end up closing it in a few months.

DJJosh wrote:I haven't been on Cam Up since the Christmas show last year. I did have it in my favorites just I haven't gotten around to seeing any shows on there. Most of the time the shows are on the week days and I am at work I can't join the shows at all. There was a show on Sunday but I was busy that day and I couldn't see the show. Hopefully some time soon Smile

Well just know your always welcome, and if you ever find time on Wednesday or Thursday, feel free to tune in Very Happy.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Thu 13 Feb 2020, 7:39 am

well we only have about 3 months left so let's hope that never happens i hope they reconsider keeping camup open since there seeing a big jump in new users now  but i do hope they don't close or i will also be sad as well cuz i really like the site i joined back on there 3 year anniversary June 15th 2017 so they do have one of the Best communities that no other site has.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 13 Feb 2020, 4:42 pm

Agreed Aaron!
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Thu 20 Feb 2020, 2:55 am

i really do hope that the site stays i'm really not ready to move to another site yet and it will be a pain for me as it is after getting fully use to camup now and it would suck if they did close cuz then i have to spend a week figuring out what site to move to and that's not going to be easy or fun so i do hope camup stays in operation longer then 5 years then they would be able to out live blogtv and other sites that are now gone.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Thu 20 Feb 2020, 1:21 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:i really do hope that the site stays i'm really not ready to move to another site yet and it will be a pain for me as it is after getting fully use to camup now and it would suck if they did close cuz then i have to spend a week figuring out what site to move to and that's not going to be easy or fun so i do hope camup stays in operation longer then 5 years then they would be able to out live blogtv and other sites that are now gone.

I hope it hangs in there, site is very good and with enough publicity it can become a great broadcasting site.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Thu 20 Feb 2020, 1:49 pm

I for one am trying to stay optimistic about the future of Camup, as its a good place to stream with little to few troll problems.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Thu 20 Feb 2020, 1:57 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:I for one am trying to stay optimistic about the future of Camup, as its a good place to stream with little to few troll problems.

Agree with you on that.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Thu 20 Feb 2020, 2:32 pm

we will have to see come June 15th where about 3 months away from that what ever happens got to be prepared for it i want the site to stay but then again it's up to the staff on that if they keep it going that's if they don't then we will have to go to Vaughn and i'm prepared of what will happen i do have my vaughn channel ready to go if worse comes to worse if they can no longer keep it open but will see in 3 months what happens June 15th is there deadline so it could end up going either way so i do have a back up plan if worse comes to worse tho.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Fri 21 Feb 2020, 2:44 pm

I would hate to see this great site go away , so i'll be hoping/praying they decide to keep going with it.
It's a great site easy to use and very useful.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 23 Feb 2020, 11:01 am

BlackScorpion wrote:
DJAaronRadio wrote:i really do hope that the site stays i'm really not ready to move to another site yet and it will be a pain for me as it is after getting fully use to camup now and it would suck if they did close cuz then i have to spend a week figuring out what site to move to and that's not going to be easy or fun so i do hope camup stays in operation longer then 5 years then they would be able to out live blogtv and other sites that are now gone.

I hope it hangs in there, site is very good and with enough publicity it can become a great broadcasting site.

TigerTankFan wrote:I for one am trying to stay optimistic about the future of Camup, as its a good place to stream with little to few troll problems.

Completely agreed there.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 26 Feb 2020, 3:24 am

i really do think it will likely stay if the staff decides for it to we really won't know for sure until june so that leaves us with 3 months left so let's hope and fingers are crossed they decide to keep it going Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 26 Feb 2020, 9:50 pm

Hopefully your right Aaron.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Fri 28 Feb 2020, 4:28 am

I hope so too Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sat 29 Feb 2020, 10:03 pm

Hopefully Camup sticks around until people lose interest in it, as I for one am not a fan of the casting site we often refer to as VL anymore (even though it doesn't have problems with rude guests anymore).
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 01 Mar 2020, 12:20 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:

You should stop on once an d a while , it's pretty cool listen to some tune and chat with friends?

Yes that is true. But most of the time the shows are during the week and I miss them every time with working during the week. Unless they are doing a show on the weekend like a Saturday or Sunday. I am off from work on the weekend. The only way it can work out if I am a week of holidays from work I can check out shows during the week if I am not busy with other things going in my life. I did enjoy it before Christmas it was a good times on there. Just been too busy since then. Hopefully some time soon though Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 02 Mar 2020, 9:25 pm

most of the viewers do make it during the week blackscorpion makes it to my show about an hour or 2 at least before the show ends some of them just want to relax from a busy day at work ect. so some do show up mid week weekends are kind of the hardest as well being that most people do work so it's hard then to i do my normal flagship on a friday night if i did it on a Saturday chances are people like brandon or blackscorpion won't be able to see it cuz they work that's why i do my shows Wednesdays and Fridays it seams to really work out better that way in the long run Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Tue 03 Mar 2020, 8:43 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:most of the viewers do make it during the week blackscorpion makes it to my show about an hour or 2 at least before the show ends some of them just want to relax from a busy day at work ect. so some do show up mid week weekends are kind of the hardest as well being that most people do work so it's hard then to i do my normal flagship on a friday night if i did it on a Saturday chances are people like brandon or blackscorpion won't be able to see it cuz they work that's why i do my shows Wednesdays and Fridays it seams to really work out better that way in the long run Smile

Yep Aaron your right on point, late evenings are the best since we work during the day and weekends, well you know how that is. Your two days are good for me, i don't about anyone else, but this time slot works for me.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 06 Mar 2020, 8:39 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:most of the viewers do make it during the week blackscorpion makes it to my show about an hour or 2 at least before the show ends some of them just want to relax from a busy day at work ect. so some do show up mid week weekends are kind of the hardest as well being that most people do work so it's hard then to i do my normal flagship on a friday night if i did it on a Saturday chances are people like brandon or blackscorpion won't be able to see it cuz they work that's why i do my shows Wednesdays and Fridays it seams to really work out better that way in the long run Smile

Exactly, which is why we moved Art to a little later in the afternoon as well and it has done better there.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Fri 06 Mar 2020, 10:12 pm

I have been running my BGRN show in the 2 to 4 PM Central time slot for quite some time now. I also accept the undeniable fact that not everyone can make it into my show as well.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sat 07 Mar 2020, 1:30 am

my shows always remain the same time my time but in the summer my shows run 6pm Eastern standard time so only a 3 hours difference of a change really Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Wed 11 Mar 2020, 10:12 pm

I do hope Camup sticks around, I know you guys love that site a lot.
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 15 Mar 2020, 4:25 am

i agree tester we do love the site a lot and this has been in discussion a while and what ever happens with camup good or bad we are ready for it Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Mon 16 Mar 2020, 7:42 pm

tester12 wrote:I do hope Camup sticks around, I know you guys love that site a lot.

Yep, we sure do, it's a great site and stable. Now if only OBS would get it's act together!!! Razz Razz
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum