I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Praise FM
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:19 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Train sets!
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:16 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Vote_l14Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Voting14Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Camup General Discussion

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Camup General Discussion

Post by Brandon Sat 08 Sep 2018, 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

I make this topic today to help us get a discussion on Camup.tv going.

Camup is a pretty good site, it has both html5 and flash video players, a decent chat, free stream keys and even guest cams (though you have to become a 'donator' to activate this now)

Do any of you guys use Camup? How do you like it? I will provide my experience with it in the next post.

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Social10Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Social11Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Youtub13Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Camup General Discussion

Post by Brandon Mon 16 Mar 2020, 8:52 pm

I hope your able to start doing shows soon BlackScorpion, so you can do a couple shows at least on Camup, regardless of what happens with the site. Very Happy

Brandon

Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Social10Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Social11Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Youtub13Camup General Discussion - Page 7 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Tue 17 Mar 2020, 10:50 pm

Brandon wrote:I hope your able to start doing shows soon BlackScorpion, so you can do a couple shows at least on Camup, regardless of what happens with the site. Very Happy
Don't think it will happen soon, as i still have tons of shit to do, with the room and getting it all set up.  But i'm doing my best to get it done quickly as possible.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Smart Coins : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 18 Mar 2020, 2:08 am

i think at the most you want to get the sound room in order before doing any shows in there Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Thu 19 Mar 2020, 10:08 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:i think at the most you want to get the sound room in order before doing any shows in there Very Happy
Absolutely, it's the only room that i would be able to broadcast from, the rest of the house is too busy /noisy.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 20 Mar 2020, 6:35 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:
Brandon wrote:I hope your able to start doing shows soon BlackScorpion, so you can do a couple shows at least on Camup, regardless of what happens with the site. Very Happy
Don't think it will happen soon, as i still have tons of shit to do, with the room and getting it all set up.  But i'm doing my best to get it done quickly as possible.

Isn't it far enough along now to use? You have all the sound proofing stuff up. Just gotta put the door on and paint the room.

By the way, I have a couple suggestions for painting the room: Put a BGRN logo on one wall, and your cool BlackScorpion logo on the other Wink.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sat 21 Mar 2020, 6:45 pm

Brandon wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:

Isn't it far enough along now to use? You have all the sound proofing stuff up. Just gotta put the door on and paint the room.

By the way, I have a couple suggestions for painting the room: Put a BGRN logo on one wall, and your cool BlackScorpion logo on the other Wink.

Room might be close to getting done, but i still have other stuff to do, furniture , equipment and so on. i don't like leaving thing halfway done to start something else. 
 As for your recommendation, i like it, i had already had an idea to print some vinyl stickers (big ones and place them on the wall.  I can also print them onto foam, metal wood. haven't decided yet, but it's in my book to do.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 22 Mar 2020, 4:45 pm

I have checked out Cam Up a few times this week. But there is nothing on there. I would probably go into BG Radio Network or Aaron's show. It seems Aaron's show is late at night and I don't usually view shows too late. Since I do have to have supper and also watch some TV. I am sure Aaron does a good show just I haven't been to his show yet. The last show was the Christmas show last year on BG Radio Network. I am sure I will be on there at some point. Just with working during the week it is hard to get into shows. It works better if I am off on the weekend from work. I can be busy with other things on the weekend off from work. I hope to see a show from Aaron or Brandon or Arthur some time soon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 22 Mar 2020, 5:04 pm

i'm on if your central time 5pm central 6pm est 3pm arizona both BGRN and my own channel do it's easy to check out BGRN on Wednesdays and my channel on fridays Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Mon 06 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm

DJJosh wrote:I have checked out Cam Up a few times this week. But there is nothing on there. I would probably go into BG Radio Network or Aaron's show. It seems Aaron's show is late at night and I don't usually view shows too late. Since I do have to have supper and also watch some TV. I am sure Aaron does a good show just I haven't been to his show yet. The last show was the Christmas show last year on BG Radio Network. I am sure I will be on there at some point. Just with working during the week it is hard to get into shows. It works better if I am off on the weekend from work. I can be busy with other things on the weekend off from work. I hope to see a show from Aaron or Brandon or Arthur some time soon Smile
I am live on Thursdays starting at 2 PM CST. I usually end at 4 PM Central, but will go longer than that on occasion. Unfortunately I don't know how to convert this into Josh's time but its not that big of a deal.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3457

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 06 Apr 2020, 10:14 pm

that all comes down to what part of Canada he is from art it is still based off of Est central time Mst and Pst still time zones you just have to time convert based on that.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 07 Apr 2020, 1:21 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:that all comes down to what part of Canada he is from art it is still based off of Est central time Mst and Pst still time zones you just have to time convert based on that.
I could be wrong, but most time zones are separated by an hour.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 08 Apr 2020, 8:22 pm

That is true, they go down an hour, every timezone you cross into. At least that is how it works here in North America anyway.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Thu 09 Apr 2020, 3:35 pm

I am pretty sure that Daylight savings time has started in Canada now (as of 2:40PM on 4/9/2020).
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Thu 09 Apr 2020, 10:50 pm

Daylight savings started a long time ago. Just not sure if Arizona time is the time zone as I am in. I know it is mountain time. I know Brandon is two hours ahead of me and I know it is earlier for me when he does a show. I know Manitoba time is a different time too. It is just hard to tell with all of these time zones. Trying to figure out if I can make the show or not. Not sure if Aaron is doing a show tomorrow since it is Good Friday which is part of Easter weekend. Since I haven't been his show before. Hopefully one day I will make it to Aaron's show. Wednesday or Thursday doesn't work for me since I am usually working and I can't make it to those shows at all Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Fri 10 Apr 2020, 1:37 pm

the zone i'm in right now is PST that's the same as California so i'm 3 hours behind EST even tho i don't have to change clocks we do change zones MST in the winter and PST in the spring and i will be doing a show but on a site i will not name in this topic i do a show every friday even if it is before Easter weekend Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 10 Apr 2020, 7:01 pm

Are you central time or mountain time Josh?

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Fri 10 Apr 2020, 7:54 pm

Just a guess here but I think that Josh is on Mountain time.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 12 Apr 2020, 5:16 pm

I am on mountain time. When Aaron did his show on Friday night. It had to be about 4 PM my time. That is why I came in later since it was Good Friday for the weekend I had some other things to do before coming into his room. I will just have to remember that when Aaron does a show and I can pop into his room at some point Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 13 Apr 2020, 4:42 am

also i have decided to keep the friday shows on camup is would be to much of a hassle for me to go from camup to ivlog just to do a friday show this coming friday the show will be back on camup as normal and it will stay and the show will start the same time as it did last friday so i hope you stop on by again Josh it was fun having you at the show Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 14 Apr 2020, 7:47 pm

DJJosh wrote:I am on mountain time. When Aaron did his show on Friday night. It had to be about 4 PM my time. That is why I came in later since it was Good Friday for the weekend I had some other things to do before coming into his room. I will just have to remember that when Aaron does a show and I can pop into his room at some point Smile

Oh ok, that's what I thought.

Also great news here, the Camup team have decided to keep the site open, so it will not be shutting down after all.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 14 Apr 2020, 7:47 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:also i have decided to keep the friday shows on camup is would be to much of a hassle for me to go from camup to ivlog just to do a friday show this coming friday the show will be back on camup as normal and it will stay and the show will start the same time as it did last friday so i hope you stop on by again Josh it was fun having you at the show Smile
As I said before, I am live on BGRN's Camup channel (as DJ TigerTank) on Thursday afternoons from 2 PM Central Daylight Saving Time.  I usually operate without a mic (at least for the time being) until 4 PM Central Daylight Saving Time but have been to go a little longer than this on occasion.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Fri 17 Apr 2020, 3:17 am

i'm glad camup is staying open and i hope it continues to get more people they have better pro account features then ivlog and a lot cheaper as well what more can anyone ask for in a streaming site like camup Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 17 Apr 2020, 8:19 pm

Me too Aaron.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Fri 17 Apr 2020, 11:20 pm

Cam Up is a good website. I have been liking it so far on there. I only been on there more than once. I am liking it more than ivlog since it seems much better. I also love that shows my profile picture on there. It doesn't even do that on ivlog at all Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sat 18 Apr 2020, 5:34 pm

I'm glad it staying open, loved the site from the first time i was on it, i seen other broadcast sites and they all lack one thing or another, Yes CamUp can use some improvements, but that's up to us to get with the management and see what we can do. BTW iVlog sucks, glad Aaron got his head out of his ass and came back home. Smile
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum