I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 Empty what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by debbienjgirl Mon 04 May 2015, 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mine was,Family Ties,Different Strokes,Alf,and Growing pains
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 Empty Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by Brandon Tue 12 May 2015, 7:31 pm

1mtvfan wrote:i watched that too on occasion

I also watched Seame Street, Elmo Very Happy.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 Empty Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 13 May 2015, 5:54 pm

elmo's world is annoying, but i watched the old sesame street, the new one is just dreck
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 13 May 2015, 7:49 pm

1mtvfan wrote:elmo's world is annoying, but i watched the old sesame street, the new one is just dreck

I refuse to watch the new ones. They ruined poor sesame street for good! Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 13 May 2015, 11:54 pm

more to my point
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 14 May 2015, 6:38 am

1mtvfan wrote:more to my point

Cookie monster to veggie monster! What the heck Mad Exclamation Rolling Eyes
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Thu 14 May 2015, 7:53 am

When I was a kid we watched saved by the bell, MickeycMouse and Looney tunes Smile.
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 14 May 2015, 11:22 am

wrong thread for that tester
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 14 May 2015, 12:08 pm

that's the censors destroying everything
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 14 May 2015, 3:07 pm

1mtvfan wrote:that's the censors destroying everything

Censors?
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 14 May 2015, 3:54 pm

yeah, the censors that say what is and isn't allowed, and what image can be portrayed, so we have them to blame for destroying Cookie monster's image
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 14 May 2015, 5:29 pm

1mtvfan wrote:yeah, the censors that say what is and isn't allowed, and what image can be portrayed, so we have them to blame for destroying Cookie monster's image

The reason behind the change is because they want to make kids eat more veggies, but the thing is, why they think the veggie (COOKIE!) Monster can influeunce peoples eating habits I have no idea. When I ate a cookie as a kid it wasnt because the cookie monster was eating them, it was because I WANTED A COOKIE! Nothing else. Thats why the move makes no sense, even with their "reasoning".
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 14 May 2015, 5:45 pm

that was my original point
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 14 May 2015, 5:52 pm

1mtvfan wrote:that was my original point

So due that I shall never watch the new sesame street, nor will my future kids. I will buy copies of the old one, just in protest. I will get justice for poor Cookie Monster! Twisted Evil

I also will never watch the new spongebob either.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 14 May 2015, 6:07 pm

well, that can be said by many, but spongebob should be removed entirely from the air waves
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 14 May 2015, 6:28 pm

1mtvfan wrote:well, that can be said by many, but spongebob should be removed entirely from the air waves

Your crazy! Spongebob should stay on the air, not the new ones, those should be taken off the air and burned, they should keep playing the reruns of the old ones though.

Thats my childhood man! You cant take it off the air!
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 2 Empty split topic

Post by tester12 Thu 14 May 2015, 6:32 pm

1mtvfan wrote:wrong thread for that tester

Darn it! Sorry I meant to and could of sworn i clicked the what you watched when you were a kid thread. Sad

Haha I should be banned for that Razz.

Let me take care of it.... Topic split then merged with the proper thread.
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 14 May 2015, 6:48 pm

ok, over looking tester's mistake, having never seen the new spongebob yet, i wouldn't know what to make of it, but i must admit that if it is not taken off the air completely, it should be reduced to mayb one or twice a week at most, because everyday is getting to be a bit too much.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 14 May 2015, 8:12 pm

1mtvfan wrote:ok, over looking tester's mistake, having never seen the new spongebob yet, i wouldn't know what to make of it, but i must admit that if it is not taken off the air completely, it should be reduced to mayb one or twice a week at most, because everyday is getting to be a bit too much.

Better hope you dont see the new one its terrible!
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 14 May 2015, 10:51 pm

sounds like the whiners and bleeding hearts got to it like they got to everything else.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 15 May 2015, 6:56 am

1mtvfan wrote:sounds like the whiners and bleeding hearts got to it like they got to everything else.  
Actually no, what happened was the guy who did the old spongebob's voice died, now instead of just playing re runs and calling it a day, they decide to try to remake it with different techonology, hire a new person to do spongebob's voice that is not even close to spongebob's voice so they can keep making money on it! Yet in the process they ruin what Spongebob once was... all for money. Sad
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Fri 15 May 2015, 10:09 am

well then they should have left it alone if the original voice of spongebob has passed away
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Sun 17 May 2015, 11:21 am

1mtvfan wrote:well then they should have left it alone if the original voice of spongebob has passed away

Yes they should have. But thats this world for ya... Its all about money!
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 17 May 2015, 11:59 am

well, the best way to send the message of dislike is to turn it off
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 17 May 2015, 4:30 pm

1mtvfan wrote:well, the best way to send the message of dislike is to turn it off

Well they can't see you turn off your tv, So maybe a complaint letter would work better Very Happy.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 17 May 2015, 5:58 pm

turning it off on your tv is a good place to start
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum