I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Vote_l14what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Voting14what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Empty what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by debbienjgirl Mon 04 May 2015, 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mine was,Family Ties,Different Strokes,Alf,and Growing pains
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Empty Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by DJJosh Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:04 pm

I still love The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air which I have seen recently. I haven't seen Full House recently but still it is a real good show too. I also do love The King Of Queens and Seinfeld too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Empty Re: what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember

Post by Brandon Sun 03 Jan 2016, 6:35 pm

1mtvfan wrote:droids, ewoks, tintin, things like that

DJJosh wrote:I still love The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air which I have seen recently. I haven't seen Full House recently but still it is a real good show too. I also do love The King Of Queens and Seinfeld too Smile

Cool choices everyone Very Happy.

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Social10what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Social11what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Youtub13what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 03 Jan 2016, 7:00 pm

i think we are straying from the point of the topic a little
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 04 Jan 2016, 9:18 pm

1mtvfan wrote:i think we are straying from the point of the topic a little

How might that be? Everyone is talking about their favorite childhood shows, is that not what the topic is about?

Brandon

what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Brando10
what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Social10what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Social11what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Youtub13what was everyones favorite shows as a child,if you all can remember - Page 5 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 05 Jan 2016, 12:36 am

well then i retract the statement
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 09 Jan 2016, 2:42 pm

Seinfeld and The King Of Queens are older shows that aren't around any more including The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. I know I was into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was a kid but that is something else I can add to it Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:50 am

I love the Fresh Prince of Bel Air Smile. Teenage Muttant Ninja Turtles are alright as well. Very Happy

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by debbienjgirl Sat 20 Feb 2016, 4:01 pm

Hmmmm let's see..... Different Strokes,Alf, Family Ties, Beverly Hills 90210, 7th Heaven
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 21 Feb 2016, 9:52 am

Good shows there Mom Smile.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 21 Feb 2016, 2:01 pm

I can't remember all of the shows that I watched when I was a kid, but one I can recall was called "Mr.Dressup".
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:04 pm

ah yes, a classic kids tv show, timeless, and ageless, a shame he had to pass away Sad another one i just rediscovered is "Bordertown"
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 21 Feb 2016, 7:56 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:I can't remember all of the shows that I watched when I was a kid, but one I can recall was called "Mr.Dressup".

1mtvfan wrote:ah yes, a classic kids tv show, timeless, and ageless, a shame he had to pass away Sad another one i just rediscovered is "Bordertown"

That sounds like a good. Who passed away? The actor?

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 21 Feb 2016, 11:51 pm

Mr Dressup passed away some time ago
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:29 am

1mtvfan wrote:Mr Dressup passed away some time ago

You mean the actor right? Who was the actor?

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:38 am

yes the actor, his name was Ernie Coombs
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 23 Feb 2016, 8:13 am

1mtvfan wrote:yes the actor, his name was Ernie Coombs

Ah ok cool! I guess this Ernie Coombs was a good actor then huh?

I hope he is resting well Smile.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:47 am

well, he was a puppeteer first, then became the host of his own show
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:11 pm

1mtvfan wrote:well, he was a puppeteer first, then became the host of his own show

He sounds even cooler now!

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 23 Feb 2016, 6:15 pm

just google it, the show was called Mr. Dress up
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 23 Feb 2016, 8:19 pm

1mtvfan wrote:just google it, the show was called Mr. Dress up

Oh ok cool!

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:17 pm

well, dress up is all one word, but you get the idea
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 05 Mar 2016, 4:35 pm

Well another reboot I would love to see is Fuller House which is just a new version of a real old show called Full House. I can't see it since it is only on Netflix but I am happy it is renewed for a second season too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 05 Mar 2016, 11:00 pm

well, if you enjoy that, but i think the idea of a reboot of that isn't a good idea, a reboot of the show
"reboot" would be a grand idea however
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 06 Mar 2016, 12:07 am

1mtvfan wrote:well, dress up is all one word, but you get the idea

DJJosh wrote:Well another reboot I would love to see is Fuller House which is just a new version of a real old show called Full House. I can't see it since it is only on Netflix but I am happy it is renewed for a second season too Smile

1mtvfan wrote:well, if you enjoy that, but i think the idea of a reboot of that isn't a good idea, a reboot of the show
"reboot" would be a grand idea however

We all have different thoughts as to what is a good show and whats not. Those ars both great choices!

What is the show 're boot' about?

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 06 Mar 2016, 9:28 am

you'll have to watching to get the idea, but it's really about life inside a computer mainframe and stuff like that
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum