I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dlive General Discussion
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by Brandon

» Daily Chit Chat
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:05 pm by Brandon

» The best place to buy a mixer from?
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Brandon

» The best place to buy microphones from?
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Brandon

» Camup General Discussion
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Brandon

» Count to 50 before a Regular Member posts
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Brandon

» Celeste here
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 9:32 pm by tester12

» Ezcapechat General Discussion
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 7:00 pm by TigerTankFan

» Hello All!!
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 6:12 am by Celeste

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by Brandon on Mon 19 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Broadcasting Duo Users,

This thread will serve as a means for small updates and minor new features to the site. We will still have a separate announcement/topic for the big things. This is just for the things we do not need to create a separate announcement for.

Thanks
-The Broadcasting Duo Team

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social10Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social11
BD Official TOU (Not the one at sign up)
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 11327

View user profile https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Re: Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by Brandon on Mon 17 Jun 2019, 7:07 am

Hello Josh,

Forumotion (our hosting provider), had a partial server outage yesterday, which resulted in images and some features being unavailable.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social10Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social11
BD Official TOU (Not the one at sign up)
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 11327

View user profile https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Re: Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by tester12 on Wed 19 Jun 2019, 12:41 pm

Thanks for the update Brandon.

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now a Super Moderator/Support Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator/Support Moderator
Super Moderator/Support Moderator

Smart Coins : 5192

View user profile http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh on Sun 23 Jun 2019, 5:34 pm

@Brandon wrote:Hello Josh,

Forumotion (our hosting provider), had a partial server outage yesterday, which resulted in images and some features being unavailable.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

Thanks for the update Brandon. I was wondering what was going on. I couldn't even log out at all. I did login but I had to close out my browser to get signed out of the website. It was very weird and I didn't know what was happening. But it seems it is all fixed now Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 1396

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 1:49 am

i didn't have any issues during this time it could have been i was not effected but the site was really slow tho when using it.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Voice Over Artist
Voice Over Artist

Smart Coins : 576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 5:21 pm

It was the only one Sunday I was on here it was all weird. It has been fine since then. I just didn't know what was going on and Brandon let know what was going on Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 1396

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum