I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Do you use Facebook?
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2019, 1:22 pm by Brandon

» Count to 50 before a Regular Member posts
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2019, 1:20 pm by Brandon

» Count to 1500 using even numbers!
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2019, 1:20 pm by Brandon

» Daily Chit Chat

» Alphabetical Musical Groups or Singers
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Sep 2019, 8:38 pm by DJAaronRadio

» Favorite music
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Sep 2019, 5:17 pm by DJJosh

» Favorite Movies
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Sep 2019, 5:11 pm by DJJosh

» Count to 50 before an admin posts!
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Sep 2019, 5:07 pm by DJJosh

» lake trip pics?
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Sep 2019, 5:03 pm by DJJosh

Top posting users this month
DJJosh
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Vote_l14Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Voting14Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Vote_r14 
Brandon
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Vote_l14Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Voting14Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Vote_r14 
DJAaronRadio
bgradionetwork
TigerTankFan
tester12

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by Brandon on Mon 19 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Broadcasting Duo Users,

This thread will serve as a means for small updates and minor new features to the site. We will still have a separate announcement/topic for the big things. This is just for the things we do not need to create a separate announcement for.

Thanks
-The Broadcasting Duo Team

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social10Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social11Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Youtub13
BD Official TOU (Not the one at sign up)
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 11492

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Re: Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by Brandon on Mon 17 Jun 2019, 7:07 am

Hello Josh,

Forumotion (our hosting provider), had a partial server outage yesterday, which resulted in images and some features being unavailable.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

Brandon

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social10Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Social11Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Youtub13
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Re: Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by tester12 on Wed 19 Jun 2019, 12:41 pm

Thanks for the update Brandon.

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now a Super Moderator/Support Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5231

View user profile http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh on Sun 23 Jun 2019, 5:34 pm

@Brandon wrote:Hello Josh,

Forumotion (our hosting provider), had a partial server outage yesterday, which resulted in images and some features being unavailable.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

Thanks for the update Brandon. I was wondering what was going on. I couldn't even log out at all. I did login but I had to close out my browser to get signed out of the website. It was very weird and I didn't know what was happening. But it seems it is all fixed now Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 1492

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 1:49 am

i didn't have any issues during this time it could have been i was not effected but the site was really slow tho when using it.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Voice Over Artist
Voice Over Artist

Smart Coins : 703

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 5:21 pm

It was the only one Sunday I was on here it was all weird. It has been fine since then. I just didn't know what was going on and Brandon let know what was going on Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 4:13 pm

8/9/2019

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce we have added Instagram and Youtube profile fields to the site. All users can now link their Youtube channel and Instagram profile to their BD account by going to 'Profile' in the navbar (while logged in), and copying pasting the full url to the Youtube channel or Instagram account in their respective fields.

Here are examples of the new profile fields:
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Bd_ins11
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Adding10

This move was done to keep up with the current social media platforms and trends. We hope you guys enjoy the new fields and if you have any questions on the new field, please do let us know!

Brandon

Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh on Sun 11 Aug 2019, 8:12 pm

@Brandon wrote:Minor update:

The tagging system on Broadcasting Duo (@) has  (this was previously restricted to VIP Members and Staff for the longest time) been expanded to all registered users on the site. This decision was made because we felt that the feature was well enough known to users on the site now and the feature is no longer that special anymore, so due to these reasons it was decided to expand it do now all users can use this feature.

To someone simply put (@) and then their username.
So it goes like this:
@"Username"

Example of its use (as it will appear in the post):
@Brandon

Regards,
-Brandon

Thanks for the update Brandon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 9:34 pm

Your welcome Josh, though the update you quoted is quite an old one Razz.

Brandon

Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 5:00 pm

i for one like the new update for profiles to add there own social media ect. it gives more personalization to the user good job there Brandon Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio
Voice Over Artist
Voice Over Artist

Smart Coins : 703

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum