I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 Empty What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by debbienjgirl Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

I would like to see 7th heaven,Family ties and Knight rider come.back..7th Heaven was one of my favorite shows and it was a great family show to watch.Family Ties was a excellent show,I think they need to bring it back if possible.Knight Rider was awesome.They need to bring it back once again cause we just love the talking Turbo boost car.
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 Empty Re: What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 05 May 2019, 5:39 pm

There are a number of old shows that I want to see on the air again including:

Unsolved Mysteries
Ewoks
Droids
Under The Umbrella Tree
Reboot
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 4 Empty Re: What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 05 May 2019, 6:30 pm

Ewoks was a good one have not seen the Droids one in facet ewoks had a short run here in the US only for a couple of seasons.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum