I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 Empty What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by debbienjgirl Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

I would like to see 7th heaven,Family ties and Knight rider come.back..7th Heaven was one of my favorite shows and it was a great family show to watch.Family Ties was a excellent show,I think they need to bring it back if possible.Knight Rider was awesome.They need to bring it back once again cause we just love the talking Turbo boost car.
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by Brandon Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:41 pm

1mtvfan wrote:the contract issues regarding sam and cat are still ongoing, therefore the show is not returning to the airwaves

For now.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:48 pm

as i said, the show is NOT returning, it was ended after the first season due to contract issues that will be taking a long long time to resolve. if they are resolved at all
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 07 Sep 2015, 4:55 pm

Bump!
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:22 pm

our house for one
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:45 pm

1mtvfan wrote:our house for one

Our house?
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 22 Nov 2015, 4:25 pm

I would say Full House even though they are doing a reboot on Netflix called Fuller House but still I would want to see it on TV Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 22 Nov 2015, 7:29 pm

Airwolf, or 18 wheels of justice
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 22 Nov 2015, 8:48 pm

DJJosh wrote:I would say Full House even though they are doing a reboot on Netflix called Fuller House but still I would want to see it on TV Smile

1mtvfan wrote:Airwolf, or 18 wheels of justice

Josh reboots are never quite the same the originals Very Happy.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 22 Nov 2015, 9:55 pm

the reboot reboot is going to do well i think
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah7 Sun 22 Nov 2015, 10:19 pm

Firefly, M*A*S*H, Thundercats Reboot, Xena, and X-files!
Leah7
Leah7
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 29 Nov 2015, 4:23 pm

Brandon wrote:
DJJosh wrote:I would say Full House even though they are doing a reboot on Netflix called Fuller House but still I would want to see it on TV Smile

1mtvfan wrote:Airwolf, or 18 wheels of justice

Josh reboots are never quite the same the originals Very Happy.

I agree with you there Smile

I also say I loved the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air not sure if they did the show all over again it probably wouldn't would out since the man who played Uncle Phil passed away from what I heard so it wouldn't work to do that show as a reboot anyways.
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 21 Mar 2016, 1:37 pm

Leah7 wrote:Firefly, M*A*S*H, Thundercats Reboot, Xena, and X-files!

Good choices the both of you Smile.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Thu 02 Jun 2016, 1:37 pm

Fuller House is doing well from what I know. I haven't seen the first season yet. I heard there is another season being shot right now. I know Full House did real well as a TV show Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 18 Mar 2018, 5:39 pm

I also love this old TV show called Boy Meets World. I still do watch it when I can. It is one of my favorite old TV shows Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Sun 18 Mar 2018, 7:47 pm

Cool Josh. Never seen that show, but sounds cool. Smile
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 19 Mar 2018, 10:48 am

@debbienjgirl,
Knight rider did come back to tv, but only briefly, as it was canceled quite soon after the end of the first season, few enjoyed it with Aaron ashmore in the lead role
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 20 Mar 2018, 11:42 am

1mtvfan wrote:@debbienjgirl,
Knight rider did come back to tv, but only briefly, as it was canceled quite soon after the end of the first season, few enjoyed it with Aaron ashmore in the lead role

I personally didn't mind the new one, I only saw the first couple episodes when it was actually on though. I have since watched the whole season of the new one, they changed alot and it wasn't quite the same as the old one. Wasn't a bad show nessecarily, but they didn't stick close enough to the original for the original fans to stay interested.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Tue 20 Mar 2018, 10:46 pm

most didn't like the new version, so it was canceled
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 01 Apr 2018, 5:06 pm

I have to say I love Boy Meets World. It is a good sitcom back in the day. I know they did a new version called Girl Meets World on Disney Channel. It was good and I did like it. But I still love Boy Meets World a lot more Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 29 Apr 2018, 6:10 pm

I also wanted to add another show I love to watch is Kings Of Queens. It is a good classic show and I love watching it. I know they did a newer version called Kevin Can Wait on CBS but I still love that show too. Just wanted to add that too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Thu 16 Aug 2018, 9:40 pm

mguyver would also be another candidate for a return, but they need to find a better actor for the lead and reformat the show's premise a bit, and magnum PI, although i don't know how that can happen with out the original "Higgins" now that the actor has passed away
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Fri 17 Aug 2018, 3:40 pm

I for one would love to see a new version of a show called "Under The Umbrella" tree start up but I haven't seen any action on this.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Fri 17 Aug 2018, 3:48 pm

that's not happening, the cast have moved on
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sat 18 Aug 2018, 2:34 pm

Seeing that I had said that I was wanting to see a NEW version of Under The Umbrella Tree, I'm assuming that the show would have brand new actors and puppeteers. 1mtvfan is probably right about the show being dead and buried though.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Sat 18 Aug 2018, 6:02 pm

the cast and crew have moved on from this show, there will be no reboot
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum