I forgot my password

Latest topics
» How often do you watch tv?
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by TigerTankFan

» Flash support ending soon!
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by TigerTankFan

» New Facebook vs 'Classic Facebook' Whch is better?
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by TigerTankFan

» Train sets!
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptySun 24 Jan 2021, 8:57 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptySun 24 Jan 2021, 8:51 pm by TigerTankFan

» Funny Youtube Videos
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptySun 24 Jan 2021, 8:50 pm by TigerTankFan

» Shure SM48 Dynamic vocal Mic
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptySun 24 Jan 2021, 8:13 pm by Brandon

» Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptySun 24 Jan 2021, 7:05 pm by Brandon

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service EmptySun 24 Jan 2021, 3:09 pm by BlackScorpion

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Vote_l14Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Voting14Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Vote_r14 
DJAaronRadio
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Vote_l14Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Voting14Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Vote_r14 
Brandon
DJJosh
BlackScorpion

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service

Go down

Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Empty Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service

Post by Brandon on Wed 06 Jan 2021, 1:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has used Peacock (the new streaming service from NBC) at all yet? I have used it very briefly to watch a couple of old episodes of George Lopez since Peacock comes with my current Comcast/Xfinity cable package. I must admit the ads are kind of annoyance though and something I would hate if I was actually paying for it by itself.

What do you all think of it if you have used it?

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Social10Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Social11Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Youtub13Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13237

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Empty Re: Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service

Post by TigerTankFan on Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:49 am

I have not heard of this service until now.
Unfortunately I doubt that such is available in Canada however.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3013

Back to top Go down

Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Empty Re: Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service

Post by DJJosh on Sat 09 Jan 2021, 7:19 pm

I haven't heard of it before. I am sure it isn't available for anyone in Canada as it could be for anyone in USA. It sounds interesting but never used it before Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio on Thu 21 Jan 2021, 3:48 am

it's a US thing it's owned by NBC here in the states for NBC only content Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 1907

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan on Thu 21 Jan 2021, 9:38 am

@DJAaronRadio wrote:it's a US thing it's owned by NBC here in the states for NBC only content Smile
I suspected as much. Frustratingly it seems to be commonplace for the US to have better things then Canada.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3013

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon on Sun 24 Jan 2021, 7:05 pm

I had not thought about Peacock only being available in the USA. Does NBC not exist in Canada?

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Social10Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Social11Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Youtub13Peacock - The New NBC Streaming Service Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13237

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum