I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Vote_l14Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Voting14Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Empty Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Post by Brandon Tue 29 Dec 2020, 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering what your favorite pair of headphones or microphone headsets are? My would definitely be the Logitech H600 ones I have used for my shows for a couple years now. They work great.

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Social10Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Social11Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Youtub13Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 13 Mar 2022, 6:02 am

i love the new set of headphones i got i will have to look up the name of mine there blue just like the old ones i had for a long time and they sound good just the right amount of bass Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Post by DJJosh Sat 19 Mar 2022, 5:24 pm

The headphones with mircophone is working well for me and it does sound a lot better too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Mon 21 Mar 2022, 10:58 am

As of 10:00 AM CDST on 3/21/2022, I continue to use the Logitech H540 headset supplied by the BGRN. This has developed some very noticeable issues however and will need to be replaced at some point in the near future. I've been able to acquire a replacement however, so I am ready for this disliked but unavoidable event when it happens.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum