I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Vote_l14Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Voting14Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams?

Go down

Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Empty Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams?

Post by bgradionetwork Tue 02 Jun 2020, 6:53 pm

Hey everyone,

I have noticed a lot of commercials and ads for Microsoft Teams since the start of the pandemic. I am wondering anyone knows what the difference between Skype and this Teams program is?

I also wonder why they are promoting this lesser known program, instead of focusing on their well known and established skype. It almost seems like they are not focusing on Skype anymore. Which could explain why it continues to not work as well as it used to back in the day.
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 4344

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Empty Re: Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams?

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 02 Jun 2020, 7:20 pm

Its hard to say for sure, but the fact that people are more interesting in using mobile devices then desktop PC's may have something to do with this.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Empty Re: Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams?

Post by DJAaronRadio Tue 02 Jun 2020, 11:39 pm

i would say that's not really that art there is still desktop apps teams is just more for businesses and more likely in competition With Zoom but i don't think it would do any better then skype but who knows.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 04 Jun 2020, 12:33 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:Its hard to say for sure, but the fact that people are more interesting in using mobile devices then desktop PC's may have something to do with this.

DJAaronRadio wrote:i would say that's not really that art there is still desktop apps teams is just more for businesses and more likely in competition With Zoom but i don't think it would do any better then skype but who knows.

Indeed ordinarily this would be true, but right now with a lot of people still working from home, a lot of people are being forced to use their computers again. Which is a big part of why there is a shortage of computers, microphone headsets and webcams right now.

Regardless though, Skype has both a mobile app and a computer program, so it still doesn't example why they want to start something completely different when they already have Skype and significant (albeit shrinking) marketshare with that. It's almost like their trying to marketshare from themselves???

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Social10Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Social11Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Youtub13Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Fri 05 Jun 2020, 1:18 am

i mean there is still room for skype most people have come back to that for General Use and it's more then likely microsoft isn't going to kill it off anytime soon since there is still people that Use Skype with teams tho it might do good on the Business side of things were it is most needed and skype is just for normal everyday use like it always have been.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 05 Jun 2020, 9:37 pm

Yeah, but create a whole new service?

Brandon

Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Social10Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Social11Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Youtub13Anyone know the difference between Skype and Microsoft Teams? Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 07 Jun 2020, 4:21 pm

Not sure about this at all since I haven't seen any ads on Skype at all. The last time I did use Skype was a long time ago Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 07 Jun 2020, 6:41 pm

Have you seen any ads for Facebook Teams?

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Thu 11 Jun 2020, 6:34 am

i think your referring to Facebook Group video there brandon that should really be talked about in the facebook topic Razz
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 12 Jun 2020, 7:55 pm

I meant to say Microsoft Teams. Embarassed

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 14 Jun 2020, 5:41 pm

No I haven't seen any ads for Mircosoft Teams. I usually have ads blocked on Adblock. I don't see any ads at all Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 15 Jun 2020, 6:00 am

yes i to block ads so i don't see any ads on microsoft teams.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 15 Jun 2020, 11:22 am

Well there has also been tv commercials about it as well. That is mainly where I have seen them.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Wed 17 Jun 2020, 11:57 am

I have also seen commercials for Microsoft Teams since this virus thing started, I have no idea what the difference between it and Skype is though.

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Thu 18 Jun 2020, 1:50 am

teams is more like having everyone's video on screen at once much like skype but i don't know how it would compare to it since there focus is connecting business's together using teams over Zoom and or skype at least that's what microsoft is trying to do with teams anyways just my thoughts.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum