I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Creating A New Board From Scratch EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Creating A New Board From Scratch Vote_l14Creating A New Board From Scratch Voting14Creating A New Board From Scratch Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Creating A New Board From Scratch

Go down

Creating A New Board From Scratch Empty Creating A New Board From Scratch

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2019, 2:28 am

Hello  Smile

I have an old board that I used to use for skins and playing around with colours.

I am looking for ideas and admin help as I do not know how to do the codes in the admin panel.

The forum theme is Cinema and Television, I have found a skin that I liked and I have done the two tone blue.

I do have a test account that someone with their technical knowledge can use  Very Happy 

Regards

Cassini  Smile

Last edited by cassini on Sat 28 Nov 2020, 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted Link)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Creating A New Board From Scratch Empty Re: Creating A New Board From Scratch

Post by Brandon Fri 31 May 2019, 9:30 pm

Hello Cassini,

Have you tried asking for help on the support forum of Forumotion Cassini? Normally I do not provide support for issues regarding other forums on here, but I will keep this open for you in case anyone wants to volunteer.

I am the one with the most knowledge of the admin panel on this site (Jadster being the second).

My recommendation would be to open a support topic on ESF and one of us support staff will assist you there. Wink

-Brandon

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Creating A New Board From Scratch Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Creating A New Board From Scratch Social10Creating A New Board From Scratch Social11Creating A New Board From Scratch Youtub13Creating A New Board From Scratch Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2019, 7:55 am

Hello Brandon

Thanks for the reply  Smile
I have declined to use Forumotion Support at the moment, I have privately asked two from Forumotion Support. However they are too busy to spend time to work on an individual forum.

Regards

Cassini   Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikerepc Sun 02 Jun 2019, 2:40 am

Well I only feel like I need to say that Brandon is wrong - I know more about forumotion and acp than him and I have proven it for several times already.

Also, I'm sorry Cassini but most of forumotion staff are too proud to help outside of fm support forum because they won't get any posts or reputation here so most probably you won't get much help here... I'm sorry
Ikerepc
Ikerepc

Smart Coins : 1528

http://ivankerepcic.iz.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 02 Jun 2019, 7:41 pm

Ikerepc wrote:Well I only feel like I need to say that Brandon is wrong - I know more about forumotion and acp than him and I have proven it for several times already.

Also, I'm sorry Cassini but most of forumotion staff are too proud to help outside of fm support forum because they won't get any posts or reputation here so most probably you won't get much help here... I'm sorry

It has nothing to do with posts or reputation Ikerepc. We couldnt care less about post counts or reputation, we do what we do to help users on there and nothing else.

The reason I dont provide support for Forumotion issues here is because this is NOT a support forum for forums, thats not whats this site is here for and besides ESF is more then capable of helping users over there so.

Furthermore I know where almost everything in the acp, so I would say I know extremely well, so don't start doubting my knowledge of the Admin Panel when I been using Forumotion for over 9 years now.

This not an argument I will have here either, so if this topic gets out of hand I will be forced to close it.

Brandon

Creating A New Board From Scratch Social10Creating A New Board From Scratch Social11Creating A New Board From Scratch Youtub13Creating A New Board From Scratch Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 02 Jun 2019, 7:45 pm

cassini wrote:Hello Brandon

Thanks for the reply  Smile
I have declined to use Forumotion Support at the moment, I have privately asked two from Forumotion Support. However they are too busy to spend time to work on an individual forum.

Regards

Cassini   Smile

Also any particular reason you dont want to use the support forum?

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum