I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 Empty What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by debbienjgirl Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

I would like to see 7th heaven,Family ties and Knight rider come.back..7th Heaven was one of my favorite shows and it was a great family show to watch.Family Ties was a excellent show,I think they need to bring it back if possible.Knight Rider was awesome.They need to bring it back once again cause we just love the talking Turbo boost car.
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 Empty Re: What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by DJJosh Sun 27 Jan 2019, 5:30 pm

I would love to see Fresh Prince Of Bel Air come back again. I know the guy who played the dad on that show did pass away. But I am sure they could find another to play his part. It seems they did that on Fuller House adding in new people to the show along with the people from Full House. That is my thoughts Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv? - Page 3 Empty Re: What old tv shows that are no longer on air you would like to see go back on air on tv?

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 27 Jan 2019, 11:05 pm

that was a really good show i wished that show was still on the air Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 29 Jan 2019, 10:20 am

I recently found a cartoon on Hulu that I loved to watch as a kid, that was cancelled after just 3 seasons on air. Danny Phantom, I been watching the episodes as much as I can when I have spare time.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 03 Feb 2019, 5:34 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:that was a really good show i wished that show was still on the air Smile

I hope so too. I did love Full House but I haven't seen Fuller House since it is only on Netflix and I don't have Netflix. I do some times see old shows on TV but not too many still around. It is mostly just Friends, Seinfeld, King Of Queens, and some other shows. I do love King Of Queens as it is a real good show and I do love watching it. But I did love watching Fresh Prince Of Bel Air such a great show and funny too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 03 Feb 2019, 10:18 pm

There are a number of TV shows that I'd like to see back on the air but one I particularly enjoyed was called Reading Rainbow.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 04 Feb 2019, 3:54 pm

there is alot of Nickelodeon shows i like to see back from back in the day that i grew up on there are so many that i can't put here but there is one i liked the most and that's Ren and Stimpy Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Thu 07 Feb 2019, 5:04 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:there is alot of Nickelodeon shows i like to see back from back in the day that i grew up on there are so many that i can't put here but there is one i liked the most and that's Ren and Stimpy Very Happy
I do know that there is a Ren and Stimpy episode that was banned from TV for many years. I don't know what its name is though
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 09 Feb 2019, 12:15 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:there is alot of Nickelodeon shows i like to see back from back in the day that i grew up on there are so many that i can't put here but there is one i liked the most and that's Ren and Stimpy Very Happy

Name some of them? I imagine most of them are from the 90s for you.

Like I think I said here before, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, The Rugrats, Blues Clues, Icarly and Fairly Oddparents are what I remember most as kid as far Nickelodeon goes.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sat 09 Feb 2019, 7:32 pm

Rugrats was also around in the 90s from what i remember Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by bgradionetwork Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:58 am

Yeah it started in 97 I think.
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 4344

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 10 Feb 2019, 4:39 pm

bgradionetwork wrote:Yeah it started in 97 I think.
During some research on the matter, I learned that one of the voice actors in this show has passed away. Viewership is also a factor in bringing old shows back to TV, and re-runs will only work to attract viewers for so long.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 10 Feb 2019, 4:48 pm

I still love Full House and Fresh Prince Of Bel Air were two most favorite TV shows. I did love King Of Queens. They did a new spin off that show with Kevin Can Wait which was a good show and I did like it. But I did love King Of Queens more. I didn't watch too much cartoons but I did love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I would love any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons. I did watch Family Guy a long time ago but I haven't watch it in a long time Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:53 am

Family Guy i watched alot it was a good show even when they did a star wars episode darth stewie Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 12 Feb 2019, 12:06 pm

DJJosh wrote:I still love Full House and Fresh Prince Of Bel Air were two most favorite TV shows. I did love King Of Queens. They did a new spin off that show with Kevin Can Wait which was a good show and I did like it. But I did love King Of Queens more. I didn't watch too much cartoons but I did love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I would love any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons. I did watch Family Guy a long time ago but I haven't watch it in a long time Smile

I remmeber watching the ninja turtles movies as a kid.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Tue 12 Feb 2019, 11:07 pm

i had the Ninja turtles well the first movie on VHS back in the day it was in a widescreen format it just looked weird on a normal 4.3 tv but i still loved the movie tho Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 13 Feb 2019, 11:47 am

I have the first 3 on dvd I think.

Has anyone seen the new movie that came out a couple years ago? That one was animated instead of live action.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 13 Feb 2019, 2:23 pm

I have seen a few episodes of the new Reboot series but I for one don't like it very much as some live-action shows aren't as good as animated ones.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 13 Feb 2019, 4:19 pm

Brandon wrote:I have the first 3 on dvd I think.

Has anyone seen the new movie that came out a couple years ago? That one was  animated instead of live action.

no i have not seen the new movie that came out a couple of years ago i know they have it on netflix tho i might check it out eventually Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 17 Feb 2019, 9:20 am

I haven't seen it either to be honest.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:49 pm

Brandon wrote:I have the first 3 on dvd I think.

Has anyone seen the new movie that came out a couple years ago? That one was  animated instead of live action.

No I haven't seen that one at all. I know they did a movie a long time ago called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out Of The Shadows with Megan Fox and Stephen Amell. I know it was a live action movie but it wasn't animated movie at all. Not sure what Teenage Mutant Turtle movie was a animated movie. I know there is a TV show that is animated but I haven't seen it yet. I am sure it is a very cool show Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Tue 19 Feb 2019, 12:16 am

I havent seen that turtles movie either.
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Tue 19 Feb 2019, 4:48 pm

the movies are awesome Tester you should see them on Netfilx if you have it Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 19 Feb 2019, 9:31 pm

tester12 wrote:
1mtvfan wrote:once was enough with that, a show like that just gets boring

In your opinion....

Anyway I would like to 7th heaven and Forensic Files back on air.. With new episodes.
I was looking into the history of Foresnic Files the other day. Unfortunately there is no chance of this show coming back as its creator (Paul Dowling) is not willing to reboot it without Peter Thomas (who passed away at 90 years old on 4/30/2016). I honestly don't know about 7th Heaven coming back to television coming back or not however.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 20 Feb 2019, 10:06 am

If 7th heaven were to return it would need a whole new cast, as all the actors and actresses are much older now (as you can imagine). Honestly some shows are better left as they were, cause modern reboots can sometimes be awful and tarnish the reputation of the otherwise great original show.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 05 May 2019, 5:20 pm

I would say I agree seeing the movies would be real awesome Tester. I love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out Of The Shadows. It is such a awesome movie. Hopefully you can see it on Netflix or on DVD Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum