I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Vote_l14[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Voting14[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY.

Go down

[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Empty [Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY.

Post by Brandon Sat 23 May 2015, 11:56 am

For the longest time, Sam Broadcaster has only been able to be legally used and purchased for use on Windows operating systems and pcs. That was because the developer of Sam Broadcaster, Spacial has always refused to create a version of it for Mac.

Now that has finally changed, the developer has leaked news in the past few months (starting at christmas time) that they have changed their mind. Sam Broadcaster for Mac is now currently in internal testing and will be released legally in the near future.

The developer has not given any official dates yet or told what features the version of Sam Broadcaster for Mac will have.

It is definitelly a step toward reality for Mac users at least.

Article written by: Brandon
Sources: Spacial Newsletter and forum

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Social10[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Social11[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Youtub13[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

[Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY. Empty Re: [Article]Sam Broadcaster is coming to Mac FINALLY.

Post by tester12 Sun 24 May 2015, 9:04 am

That is good news! About time Smile.

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum