Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 7:29 pm by TigerTankFan

» Favorite music
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by DJJosh

» Praise FM
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by DJJosh

» Camup General Discussion
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by DJJosh

» Ivlog General Discussion!
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by DJJosh

» Do you use Facebook?
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by DJJosh

» Count to 50 before a Regular Member posts
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by DJJosh

» Favorite Movies
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by DJJosh

» lake trip pics?
Train sets! - Page 39 EmptyYesterday at 1:57 pm by DJJosh

Top posting users this month
DJAaronRadio
Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_l14Train sets! - Page 39 Voting14Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_r14 
DJJosh
Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_l14Train sets! - Page 39 Voting14Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_r14 
Brandon
Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_l14Train sets! - Page 39 Voting14Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_r14 
TigerTankFan
Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_l14Train sets! - Page 39 Voting14Train sets! - Page 39 Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Train sets!

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Just an idea, but will have to see what TTfan says

Note: This is the continuation thread of the original train set topic: [Only mods are allowed to see this link] .


Last edited by Brandon on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added original topic link in there.)
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down


Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Sun 01 Jan 2017, 12:47 am

Further update, still no landscaping has started, So I may spend another summer sitting out.i am
SICK of the skeleton. Really really really considering packing up all of my equipment If the landscaping work continues to be made to wait, and I am not going to be talked out of it this time
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Sun 01 Jan 2017, 2:39 pm

but the LVCRR has gotten some new locos, a quartet of new cylindrical grain hoppers, and a new 50' bulkhead flat. but it would be a lot better if the LVCRR could get both operators back full time, and TTfan would come back from his immaturity trip. lastly, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO MORE solo sessions for me after tonight. what a sad way to start 2017 Sad
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:10 pm

further update, may be getting another cylindrical grain hopper, or two, but don't know yet, the new ones will be from Walthers though, which will give me two more on the grain train, but no matter how many i've got, the cylindrical hoppers always look awesome when running together
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by TigerTankFan on Wed 04 Jan 2017, 11:37 am

I also have a new grain hopper from Martin, but it has yet to be tested on the LCVRR's tracks. Also, the locomotive roster has its very first American Locomotive Company (or ALCO) product but it has not seen usage on the setup due to three consecutive winter storms and DCC configuration issues.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2176
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2874
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Wed 04 Jan 2017, 11:41 am

the DCC issues are very minor, it is the TWO winter storms that has grounded us
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 7:16 pm

update, new grain hopper is alomst mine, because there's a plan to take 8827 back to the repair shop, so it will give me a chance to look at some new cylindrical grain hoppers
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 8:25 pm

further update, there's been a change of plans, with my recent illness, which is only temporary, the grain hopper, 8827, and the CN b unit will have to wait for next week
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by TigerTankFan on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 11:21 am

Another update from me here, the continued bad weather being experienced my city combined with its obviously less than stellar snow-clearing efforts have made setup visits impractical & the "8827" situation also has yet to be resolved.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2176
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2874
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 11:46 am

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:Another update from me here, the continued bad weather being experienced my city combined with its obviously less than stellar snow-clearing efforts have made setup visits impractical & the "8827" situation also has yet to be resolved.  

well, all we can do is wait
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Sat 07 Jan 2017, 4:50 pm

newest update, 8827 has been looked at and is in the testing phase, so the trip to the shop will only be to look for more grain hoppers or other pieces of equipment.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Sun 08 Jan 2017, 5:16 pm

yet another update, i will be sitting out on sessions at the LVCRR for summer 2017 also, as the landscaping issue has become an issue of "if" instead of "when" i am disappointed to have to pull this 2 years in a row,Sad but i feel it is the only option to get any action in motion on the whole issue. Also, I'm getting a lot closer to putting my equipment away in their boxes and then transporting everything back home and sit to wait for the new layout to be built. RIP to fun in summer 2017 Sad
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:04 pm

yet another change of plans, the train store trip plan has to wait, AGAIN! adding more to a miserable winter. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by Brandon on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 9:51 am

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:well, if there's an issue relating to the train set, they're going to be mentioned, in some form, but i can try to keep it subdued

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:Further update, still no landscaping has started, So I may spend another summer sitting out.i am
SICK of the skeleton. Really really really considering packing up all of my equipment If the landscaping work continues to be made to wait, and I am not going to be talked out of it this time

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:further update, may be getting another cylindrical grain hopper, or two, but don't know yet, the new ones will be from Walthers though, which will give me two more on the grain train, but no matter how many i've got, the cylindrical hoppers always look awesome when running together  

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:the DCC issues are very minor, it is the TWO winter storms that has grounded us

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:update, new grain hopper is alomst mine, because there's a plan to take 8827 back to the repair shop, so it will give me a chance to look at some new cylindrical grain hoppers

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:further update, there's been a change of plans, with my recent illness, which is only temporary, the grain hopper, 8827, and the CN b unit will have to wait for next week

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:
[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:Another update from me here, the continued bad weather being experienced my city combined with its obviously less than stellar snow-clearing efforts have made setup visits impractical & the "8827" situation also has yet to be resolved.  

well, all we can do is wait

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:newest update, 8827 has been looked at and is in the testing phase, so the trip to the shop will only be to look for more grain hoppers or other pieces of equipment.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:yet another update, i will be sitting out on sessions at the LVCRR for summer 2017 also, as the landscaping issue has become an issue of "if" instead of "when" i am disappointed to have to pull this 2 years in a row,Sad but i feel it is the only option to get any action in motion on the whole issue. Also, I'm getting a lot closer to putting my equipment away in their boxes and then transporting everything back home and sit to wait for the new layout to be built. RIP to fun in summer 2017 Sad

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:yet another change of plans, the train store trip plan has to wait, AGAIN! adding more to a miserable winter. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!  

Thanks for the updates on your [Only mods are allowed to see this link] . Sorry to hear that the weather is impeding your train set visits. Sad

_________________

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Train sets! - Page 39 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
[Only mods are allowed to see this link][Only mods are allowed to see this link][Only mods are allowed to see this link][Only mods are allowed to see this link]


#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 10799
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 13087
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : United States

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:50 pm

it is what it is, as annoying at it is, there's little we can do about it, went to the train store to day for a look around, and bought a new grain hopper, was going to buy two, but decided not to to when i saw they were $42.00 each,also bought some wheel stops for the yard spurs. Just have to go and install them now .
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm

update, we've lost yet another month of landscaping work, and now tonight is lost also, this is taking too damn long, really thinking i should pack up my equipment and wait for the new layout at this rate.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by TigerTankFan on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 8:05 pm

More news on the setup here, 8827 has been repaired enough to be operational but needs dcc coding (thankfully the problem was nothing more than a DCC coding issue). The other units capable of DCC usage (the 1905/5043 and 8502) have yet to be entered into the setup's DCC system, but the latter will have to wait as it remains in the repair shop at this time. In a very concentrated effort to make sure that nobody who is also on this forum is abused (at least on the emotional level), I will not respond to 1mtvfan's "outburst" about decorating the setup but I will ask if Brandon can please make him see that such antagonistic & disrespectful behavior is neither appropriated nor wanted on this fourm.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2176
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2874
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Fri 13 Jan 2017, 10:13 pm

well, it is what it is, TTfan brings it upon himself by starting all of the circus with the same mumbo jumbo, so i will continue to sit out and wait until the landscaping work begins, even if it means sitting out for a 2nd straight summer. on a more happier note, new hoppers are operating perfectly, Eaglesham hopper ran on eastbound track without any hiccups or needed adjustments, Oyen hopper needed some slight adjustments, but it is running fine now, so both hoppers from [Only mods are allowed to see this link] are now on the layout, as is my newest grain hopper i bought,also, the wheel stops are in place on the phase 3 yard spurs that are too close to the lower loop track to accommodate a bumper, so there is a happy ending to this operating session.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by TigerTankFan on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 11:36 am

An operating session took place recently, but I was unable to attend due to not being informed about it. Not surprisingly I'm noticeably aggravated by this but I can't do anything about it now. There are a few other setup-related things that also have me aggravated at the moment but there's no point in griping about them.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2176
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2874
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 12:24 pm

well, there's probably going to be one tomorrow, but it's still up in the air right now, also, another new video was made, but again, the issue is how to get it up for you all to see.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:12 pm

update, was at the LVCRR today, got some work down to lengthen a yard spur on the phase 3 yard, and did some work to switch some loads on the flat cars, 303313  now carries the scrap hopper, and 315027, the 40' flat that carried the scrap hopper previous, now carries the construction roller, pics will follow when i get some better shots, also tried to do a running session, but had electrical issues, and will be busy trying to sort them out on next visit.
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:53 am

also STILL waiting for the landscaping work to start, and getting VERY tired of the waiting
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by TigerTankFan on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 1:48 pm

I honestly don't know if 1mtvfan has mentioned this or not, but an electrical issue that appeared during the operation briefly mentioned above has caused some headaches. I for one am very much wanting to learn how to track it down & fix it, but such might be hard (since the father of myself & 1mtvfan isn't always the easiest person to get along with).
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2176
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 2874
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 1:55 pm

well, it's going to get looked at tonight hopefully
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by Brandon on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 4:09 pm

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:it is what it is, as annoying at it is, there's little we can do about it, went to the train store to day for a look around, and bought a new grain hopper, was going to buy two, but decided not to to when i saw they were $42.00 each,also bought some wheel stops for the yard spurs. Just have to go and install them now .

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:update, we've lost yet another month of landscaping work, and now tonight is lost also, this is taking too damn long, really thinking i should pack up my equipment and wait for the new layout at this rate.  

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:well, there's probably going to be one tomorrow, but it's still up in the air right now, also, another new video was made, but again, the issue is how to get it up for you all to see.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:update, was at the LVCRR today, got some work down to lengthen a yard spur on the phase 3 yard, and did some work to switch some loads on the flat cars, 303313  now carries the scrap hopper, and 315027, the 40' flat that carried the scrap hopper previous, now carries the construction roller, pics will follow when i get some better shots, also tried to do a running session, but had electrical issues, and will be busy trying to sort them out on next visit.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] wrote:well, it's going to get looked at tonight hopefully

Thanks for the update on your [Only mods are allowed to see this link] .

As for the video, as always you could make a youtube account and upload it onto there. It will take all of 10 minutes to do. Neutral

_________________

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Train sets! - Page 39 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
[Only mods are allowed to see this link][Only mods are allowed to see this link][Only mods are allowed to see this link][Only mods are allowed to see this link]


#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 10799
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 13087
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 23
Location : United States

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Train sets! - Page 39 Empty Re: Train sets!

Post by 1mtvfan on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:21 pm

electrical issues have been solved, turned out to be nothing more than very dirty wheels on the locomotives, now have to try and solve the growl on
Soo line 4503, new pic follows

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

5 flatcars, 4 with scrap loads, and one with a construction roller, wait to be picked up by the local switcher
after being dropped off on the westbound yard lead


Last edited by 1mtvfan on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 11:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Posts : 8035
Gender : Male
Smart Coins : 8658
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 39
Location : Cantada

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum