I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Vote_l14[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Voting14[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions

Go down

[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Empty [Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions

Post by tester12 Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:33 pm

Hello all,

Recently there was a new mood system installes on Broascasting Duo and this topic is long over do, you should report any bugs, glitches, questions, recieving support , etc on this new system in thia thread. Remmeber, if you do not report it we can not fix it! A tutorial will be coming soon on this feature. When reporting a bug or glitch try to inlude as much information as possible (a screen shot if possible would help).

I know Brandon said he would creste the topic but I volunteered to do it for him.

Please use the following form when filing your report or replying to this topic:
Code:
[b]The problem that your having with the mood system:[/b]
[b]Do you see a dropdown box?:[/b]
[b]If yes what do you see inside the drop down box?:[/b]
[b]Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on:[/b]
[b]Date you last experienced the problem[/b]
[b]Time you last experienced the problem[/b]
[b]What browser are you using?:[/b]
[b]What Device are you using (PC, Mac, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Ipad, Etc)?:[/b]
[b]Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments (Optional):[/b]

Regards,
-Tester

Last edited by tester12 on Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Empty Re: [Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions

Post by Brandon Sun 05 Apr 2015, 3:34 pm

Does this feature work for anyone? Because it doesn't for me Sad.

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Social10[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Social11[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Youtub13[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Empty Re: [Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions

Post by tester12 Mon 06 Apr 2015, 2:50 pm

Nope it does not work for me.

How about everyone else?

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Mon 06 Apr 2015, 3:31 pm

I haven't tried this yet, but I will make sure to report any bugs that I encounter.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 06 Apr 2015, 3:35 pm

it's working on and off for me
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 06 Apr 2015, 3:47 pm

Ok thanks guys for the information.

So if you find it doesn't work for you at any time please report it using the following form:
Code:
[b]The problem that your having with the mood system:[/b]
[b]Do you see a dropdown box?:[/b]
[b]If yes what do you see inside the drop down box?:[/b]
[b]Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on:[/b]
[b]Date you last experienced the problem[/b]
[b]Time you last experienced the problem[/b]
[b]What browser are you using?:[/b]
[b]What Device are you using (PC, Mac, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Ipad, Etc)?:[/b]
[b]Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments (Optional):[/b]

Remember all information helps, using the form above will allow myself and the other Admin(s) at Broadcasting Duo find a way to solve this.

Regard,
-Brandon

Brandon

[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Social10[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Social11[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Youtub13[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Mon 06 Apr 2015, 4:35 pm

noted
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 06 Apr 2015, 5:16 pm

So when you say sometimes.. what do you mean?

Could you file a report on you mean by this, be as descriptive as you can.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bgradionetwork Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:53 am

The problem that your having with the mood system: It doesn't update, even when you pick a selection and click next to it.
Do you see a dropdown box?: Yes
If yes what do you see inside the drop down box?: The words of the different Moods.
Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on: https://www.broadcastingduo.com/t482-the-highway-through-hell-discussion
Date you last experienced the problem 4/7/2015
Time you last experienced the problem 9:52 AM EST
What browser are you using?: Google Chrome
What Device are you using (PC, Mac, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Ipad, Etc)?: Chrome Book (Laptop computer)
Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system: [Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Screen10
Additional Comments (Optional):
bgradionetwork
bgradionetwork
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 4344

http://www.wix.com/sitemaker44/bgradionetwork https://www.youtube.com/bgradionetwork12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 07 Apr 2015, 4:43 pm

bgradio wrote:The problem that your having with the mood system: It doesn't update, even when you pick a selection and click next to it.
Do you see a dropdown box?: Yes
If yes what do you see inside the drop down box?: The words of the different Moods.
Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on: https://www.broadcastingduo.com/t482-the-highway-through-hell-discussion
Date you last experienced the problem 4/7/2015
Time you last experienced the problem 9:52 AM EST
What browser are you using?: Google Chrome
What Device are you using (PC, Mac, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Ipad, Etc)?: Chrome Book (Laptop computer)
Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system: [Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Screen10

Thanks for your report. Smile

Guys lets keep reporting them when you see it, I know some more of you must run into problems with this.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Wed 08 Apr 2015, 12:26 pm

The problem that your having with the mood system: Some posts don't show it (the mood system drop down box) at all... others do, even when they do, it still does not work. (The same as @bgradio's case)
Do you see a dropdown box?: No
If yes what do you see inside the drop down box?: I do not see the drop down box.
Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on: https://www.broadcastingduo.com/t378p825-train-sets#7997
Date you last experienced the problem 4/08/2015
Time you last experienced the problem 12:24 PM EST
What browser are you using?: Chrome
What Device are you using (PC, Mac, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Ipad, Etc)?: PC
Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system: [Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Screen14
Additional Comments (Optional): As I said, certain posts do not have the drop down box at all, others have it but it doesn't work... very much like how @bgradio described in his report.

Last edited by tester12 on Sun 12 Apr 2015, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 08 Apr 2015, 2:24 pm

tester12 wrote:The problem that your having with the mood system: Some posts don't show it (the mood system drop down box) at all... others do, even when they do, it still does not work. (The same as @bgradio's case)
Do you see a dropdown box?: No
If yes what do you see inside the drop down box?: I do not see the drop down box.
Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on: https://www.broadcastingduo.com/t378p825-train-sets#7997
Date you last experienced the problem 4/08/2015
Time you last experienced the problem 12:24 PM EST
What browser are you using?: Chrome
What Device are you using (PC, Mac, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Ipad, Etc)?: PC
Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system: [Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Screen14
Additional Comments (Optional): As I said, certain posts do not have the drop down box at all, others have it but it doesn't work... very much like how @bgradio described in his report.

Thanks for your report Tester.

Let's keep them coming guys. Smile

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:41 pm

i've very seldom used the mood thing, so it's not been that much of an issue
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 08 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

Well could you just give it a try and report any issues for me please? Worse comes to worst, I may remove the feature, for now though, I would like to figure out what's up with it.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:54 am

Anyone else who has a problem of any sort with this feature, please report it, no matter how small or if it was already reported.

@1mtvfan , @TigerTankFan

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 15 Apr 2015, 5:27 pm

no issues with it for me, it works fine

Do you see a drop down box? yes, but it is for the wrong user (I.e not for me) and mis-located (see screeshot).
If yes what do you see inside the drop down box: everything
Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on: N/A
Date you last experienced the problem: 4/15/2015
Time you last experienced the problem 6:00 PM EST
What browser are you using?: Firefox
What Device are you using: PC
Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system:[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Screen10
Additional Comments (Optional): N/A

Last edited by Brandon on Wed 15 Apr 2015, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Modified the report, the issue described in the screenshot is a known bug, so I modified the report to reflect such ~ Brandon)
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 15 Apr 2015, 5:56 pm

1mtvfan wrote:no issues with it for me, it works fine

Do you see a drop down box? yes
If yes what do you see inside the drop down box: everything:
Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on (no issues):
Date you last experienced the problem: (NA)
Time you last experienced the problem N/A
What browser are you using? Firefox
What Device are you using (PC)
Screenshot of what you see/the problem with the mood system:[Only Topic] Mood System Glitches, bugs and/or questions Screen10

Thanks for your report mtvfan. Though I must say, that the drop down box you see (based on your screenshot) should NOT be seen by you, as it is based on the poster, so you should only be able to see the drop down box ON YOUR POSTS and ONLY YOUR posts. The dropdown box also should NOT be in that location (the signature) but rather by the post bit (I.e the avatar, rank, post count, smart coins, join date and gender). So your mood system is actually NOT working properly Neutral.

Thanks for your report. Wink

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 15 Apr 2015, 6:18 pm

glad to help, even if it's worded wrong
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 15 Apr 2015, 6:36 pm

1mtvfan wrote:no issues with it for me, it works fine

Do you see a drop down box? yes, but it is for the wrong user (I.e not for me) and mis-located (see screeshot).
If yes what do you see inside the drop down box: everything
Link to the post (Page) you experienced the issue on: N/A
Date you last experienced the problem: 4/15/2015
Time you last experienced the problem 6:00 PM EST
What browser are you using?: Firefox
What Device are you using: PC
Additional Comments (Optional): N/A

Thanks for your help, I modified the report, this is a known bug, so I modified the report to reflect this Very Happy.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:52 pm

oops, but still glad to help if i can
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:56 pm

1mtvfan wrote:oops, but still glad to help if i can

Not your fault, unless you knew precisely what the system is supposed to do, you may not recoginize the bug. Thanks for your help, your information will be valuable to us Very Happy.

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 06 Jul 2015, 1:25 pm

This issue should now be solved, as I have just removed the feature from BD altogether.

Thanks for your reports everyone as well as for your patience.

A moderator may move this when ready. Wink

-Brandon

Brandon

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Mon 06 Jul 2015, 2:00 pm

Topic solved --> Moved to other problems archive

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum