I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned Empty Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Post by Brandon Tue 29 Dec 2020, 9:13 pm

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering what your favorite pair of headphones or microphone headsets are? My would definitely be the Logitech H600 ones I have used for my shows for a couple years now. They work great.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned Empty Re: Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 05 Jan 2021, 3:35 pm

I for one feel that the Logitech G320 headset is a good alternative for the H600. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get the mic on this headset to work but such is due to a stubborn PC tower on my part.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned Empty Re: Favorite Pair of Headphones or headsets you have owned

Post by Brandon Tue 05 Jan 2021, 7:20 pm

We will see how you like your new microphone headset I ordered for you Wink.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 06 Jan 2021, 9:55 am

Brandon wrote:We will see how you like your new microphone headset I ordered for you Wink.
I am looking forward to this actually.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pentium4person Mon 15 Feb 2021, 11:19 pm

My favorite would be my pioneer SE-2 headphones.
pentium4person
pentium4person
Newbie Streamer
Newbie Streamer

Smart Coins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Tue 16 Feb 2021, 3:02 am

Mine are at the moment The Tascam TH-02 they sound good for cuing up Vinyl and such Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 16 Feb 2021, 1:29 pm

pentium4person wrote:My favorite would be my pioneer SE-2 headphones.

I looked those up and appears these are vintage headphones now? Unless Google gave me the wrong result. They actually are not that high priced anymore either.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 16 Feb 2021, 1:46 pm

Now that I have received my Logitech H540 headset, I use this for my shows. I continue to a Logitech G320 headset however, and use this as a backup.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pentium4person Tue 16 Feb 2021, 2:52 pm

Brandon wrote:
pentium4person wrote:My favorite would be my pioneer SE-2 headphones.

I looked those up and appears these are vintage headphones now? Unless Google gave me the wrong result. They actually are not that high priced anymore either.
They are old but they sound pretty good.
pentium4person
pentium4person
Newbie Streamer
Newbie Streamer

Smart Coins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Fri 19 Feb 2021, 9:18 pm

I need to make a correction here. I had initially referred to my backup headset as G320. This has turned out to be an error, as the proper model is G230 (both it and the H540 are made by Logitech however). I apologize for this.

Sadly the G230 broke on me (on 2/18/2021) but, on the plus side, it still works.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 04 Apr 2021, 6:45 am

the ear cups are always the first things to break on headphones it's a real pain on any set of headphone or even a headset thats made for a computer things do break from time to time.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 04 Apr 2021, 10:59 am

Yep I had to replace the padding on my microphone headphones several months ago because they were falling off.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Mon 05 Apr 2021, 3:31 pm

As I mentioned earlier, my set of Logitech G230 headphones still works but I am keeping them as backup for my Logitech H540 headset.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 07 Apr 2021, 4:07 am

i just use normal headphones myself i have never owned a headset computer wise i don't think i ever will.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 07 Apr 2021, 2:44 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:i just use normal headphones myself i have never owned a headset computer wise i don't think i ever will.
Nothing wrong with that Aaron but I need to use a USB headset with a microphone.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sat 17 Apr 2021, 4:27 am

when i was getting a new keyboard and mouse i was tempted to pick up a headset for the heck of it.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 31 Oct 2021, 6:51 pm

I've had to purchase a new Logitech H540 USB headset as the one I received from Brandon has become defective now. Hopefully the new one will work just as well as the one its replacing.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 07 Nov 2021, 1:04 am

Hopefully it does work for you in your show. I know I won't be able to hear it until I do check out your show. Not sure when that will be but I hope the head set works good Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 07 Nov 2021, 10:29 am

Logitech products are efficient for my needs show-wise.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 14 Nov 2021, 1:28 am

I am glad they are but the old mic I got works for my show since I am not able to find a new mic to use for my show. It is hard to find them unless Brandon can find me one. I did look but I didn't find anything good at all Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sat 20 Nov 2021, 1:48 pm

I will have to look into getting you one soon Josh. Wink
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 21 Nov 2021, 2:58 am

Well hopefully he can find me one since I am using a real old mic right now. Hopefully it sounds good with the mic volume at full blast. I am sure it would take a while to get it where I live in Canada Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 22 Dec 2021, 12:23 am

i now own a Pair of $9 dollar headphones they sound good there made by Wicked Audio there blue and they blend in with my BGRN Shirt they have really good bass mids and Highs not bad for headphones on a budget Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Wed 05 Jan 2022, 6:49 pm

My old and mostly worn Logitech H540 headset remains plugged in for now, but I plan to plug the new one in asap.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sat 15 Jan 2022, 6:24 pm

I did get these new headphones/mircophone from my brother from Christmas last year. They do work really good and it is from a company called Marley. It does work great for my shows that I do which is a really good thing Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum