I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by Brandon Mon 19 Jan 2015, 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Broadcasting Duo Users,

This thread will serve as a means for small updates and minor new features to the site. We will still have a separate announcement/topic for the big things. This is just for the things we do not need to create a separate announcement for.

Thanks
-The Broadcasting Duo Team
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Re: Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by Brandon Mon 17 Jun 2019, 7:07 am

Hello Josh,

Forumotion (our hosting provider), had a partial server outage yesterday, which resulted in images and some features being unavailable.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Empty Re: Minor Updates, Features and upgrades

Post by tester12 Wed 19 Jun 2019, 12:41 pm

Thanks for the update Brandon.
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 23 Jun 2019, 5:34 pm

Brandon wrote:Hello Josh,

Forumotion (our hosting provider), had a partial server outage yesterday, which resulted in images and some features being unavailable.

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

Thanks for the update Brandon. I was wondering what was going on. I couldn't even log out at all. I did login but I had to close out my browser to get signed out of the website. It was very weird and I didn't know what was happening. But it seems it is all fixed now Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 24 Jun 2019, 1:49 am

i didn't have any issues during this time it could have been i was not effected but the site was really slow tho when using it.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 30 Jun 2019, 5:21 pm

It was the only one Sunday I was on here it was all weird. It has been fine since then. I just didn't know what was going on and Brandon let know what was going on Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 09 Aug 2019, 4:13 pm

8/9/2019

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce we have added Instagram and Youtube profile fields to the site. All users can now link their Youtube channel and Instagram profile to their BD account by going to 'Profile' in the navbar (while logged in), and copying pasting the full url to the Youtube channel or Instagram account in their respective fields.

Here are examples of the new profile fields:
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Bd_ins11
Minor Updates, Features and upgrades - Page 5 Adding10

This move was done to keep up with the current social media platforms and trends. We hope you guys enjoy the new fields and if you have any questions on the new field, please do let us know!
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 11 Aug 2019, 8:12 pm

Brandon wrote:Minor update:

The tagging system on Broadcasting Duo (@) has  (this was previously restricted to VIP Members and Staff for the longest time) been expanded to all registered users on the site. This decision was made because we felt that the feature was well enough known to users on the site now and the feature is no longer that special anymore, so due to these reasons it was decided to expand it do now all users can use this feature.

To someone simply put (@) and then their username.
So it goes like this:
@"Username"

Example of its use (as it will appear in the post):
@Brandon

Regards,
-Brandon

Thanks for the update Brandon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 12 Aug 2019, 9:34 pm

Your welcome Josh, though the update you quoted is quite an old one Razz.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Tue 13 Aug 2019, 5:00 pm

i for one like the new update for profiles to add there own social media ect. it gives more personalization to the user good job there Brandon Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 27 Oct 2019, 2:20 pm

10/27/2019

Halloween has come to Broadcasting Duo! From today until November 10th you will see a special Halloween banner at the top of the forum, along with special effects (such as a spider that scrolls with you and Halloween Cursors).

We hope you enjoy this Halloween themed Broadcasting Duo!

From all of us here at BD, we wish a Happy, Safe and Spooktacular Halloween. Very Happy
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 27 Oct 2019, 5:56 pm

Thanks for the update. It does look real scary for Halloween. Looking forward to seeing how it looks before Christmas. I know last year it was snowing the whole time which was very cool Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 27 Oct 2019, 6:06 pm

Thanks Josh! And yes the site will be decorated for Christmas as well Wink.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 27 Oct 2019, 6:11 pm

Your welcome Brandon. I know it will be decorated for Christmas just like last year around Christmas time. The only thing is the spider web can hide the posts do say then I have to scroll up a bit to see what the posts does say. That is the only thing I have found when I am posting Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 27 Oct 2019, 6:15 pm

DJJosh wrote:Your welcome Brandon. I know it will be decorated for Christmas just like last year around Christmas time. The only thing is the spider web can hide the posts do say then I have to scroll up a bit to see what the posts does say. That is the only thing I have found when I am posting Smile

If you click on the web, the spider will go back up to the web so you can click or read whatever you need. Wink
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 27 Oct 2019, 6:19 pm

Brandon wrote:
DJJosh wrote:Your welcome Brandon. I know it will be decorated for Christmas just like last year around Christmas time. The only thing is the spider web can hide the posts do say then I have to scroll up a bit to see what the posts does say. That is the only thing I have found when I am posting Smile

If you click on the web, the spider will go back up to the web so you can click or read whatever you need. Wink

Thanks. I will have to remember that Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 27 Oct 2019, 6:21 pm

Your welcome!

If the spider web blocking the posts becomes too much an annoyance for you guys, let me know and I can take it off of the topic pages. Wink
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 27 Oct 2019, 6:34 pm

Thanks I will do that. I will see if it is the same next week when I am here posting on different topics Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Tue 29 Oct 2019, 3:06 am

i for one Like this theme for Halloween can't wait to see what Christmas will look like Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Tue 29 Oct 2019, 6:49 am

Thanks Aaron Very Happy.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 30 Oct 2019, 4:51 am

np Brandon Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Wed 30 Oct 2019, 9:59 pm

I love the decorations Brandon Very Happy.
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 03 Nov 2019, 5:38 pm

Looking forward to the Christmas decorations. Since I loved last year when it was snowing the whole time. That was very cool. The Halloween decorations are real cool apart from the spider web that drives me nut some times. But I get through it and post where ever I can Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 10 Nov 2019, 6:00 pm

Hello everyone,
Pardon me for saying this but I think its time for the Halloween decorations on here to be taken down and stored as its no longer Halloween.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Sun 10 Nov 2019, 6:16 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:Hello everyone,
Pardon me for saying this but I think its time for the Halloween decorations on here to be taken down and stored as its no longer Halloween.

I do agree with you Arthur. Brandon's post did say they would be taken down today. But they are still up. Hopefully they will be taken down soon. We need some Christmas decorations soon here since Christmas is coming soon Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon 11 Nov 2019, 9:54 am

11/11/2019

All Halloween decorations have now been taken down. We hope everyone enjoyed them while they were up Very Happy.

We also have added a brand new section called Dynamic Microphones for discussions on Dynamic Microphones. The new section can be found here.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum