Broadcasting Duo

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Broadcasting Duo, the fastest growing and rapidly expanding forum and website around! Come be a part of the Broadcasting community that puts it's users FIRST.
- Site Announcements: 1. Site re organization is now done. We appreciate your patience and we hope you all like the new layout.
2. Have a certain feature or section you would like to added to the site? Make a suggestion for it in our Suggestion Box section.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Train sets!
Today at 3:49 pm by 1mtvfan

» The Walking Dead Discussion!
Today at 9:14 am by 1mtvfan

» Count to 50 before a Regular Member posts
Today at 6:43 am by Brandon

» Count to 50 before an admin posts!
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by bgradionetwork

» Count to 1505 using odd numbers
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by bgradionetwork

» lake trip pics?
Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:52 pm by 1mtvfan

» Daily Chit Chat
Fri 13 Jul 2018, 8:41 am by 1mtvfan

» Favorite music
Thu 12 Jul 2018, 6:01 pm by 1mtvfan

» Clash of clans discussion!
Mon 09 Jul 2018, 9:06 am by 1mtvfan

Top posting users this month
1mtvfan

Brandon

tester12

bgradionetwork

DJJosh

TigerTankFan

Ikerepc

Top posting users this week
1mtvfan

Brandon

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page
Share | 

[Tutorial]How to add someone to your foes (blocked) list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tester12
Super Moderator/Support Moderator
Super Moderator/Support Moderator

Smart Coins : 4662

PostSubject: [Tutorial]How to add someone to your foes (blocked) list   Sat 17 Mar 2018, 9:47 pm

Hello everyone,

In this tutorial we will be covering how to add someone to your Foes list (the equivalent of a block/ignore list) on Broadcasting Duo.

First thing you have to do is go to your profile, to do this, simply click 'Profile' in the navigation bar. Once there, click 'Friends and Foes'.

Once you are in the friends and foes section of your profile, scroll down until you see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Once you are there, simply type in the user you wish to block's username and click 'add'. The page will then refresh and the user will be added to your foes (block) list (as seen in the below screenshot).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Once someone is added to your foes (or blocked/ignore) list, they will not be able to send you private messages, you wont be able to see their posts.

To remove someone from your foes list, simply click the minus icon next to their name (see above screenshot) and it will remove them from the list.

Note: You can not add staff members (i.e Admins, Super Mods, Mods, GFX Designers, etc) to your foes list.

That is how you add someone to your foes list (block them) on Broadcasting Duo. If you have any questions on how to do this, even after reading this tutorial, please post a reply below and a staff member will be glad to help guide you through the process further.

I hope this tutorial has been helpful. Smile

Tutorial written by: tester12
Screenshots provided by: Brandon
Tutorial published on: 3/17/2018
Tutorial last updated on: N/A

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now a Super Moderator/Support Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

[Tutorial]How to add someone to your foes (blocked) list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broadcasting Duo :: Broadcasting Duo Services :: Tutorials :: Broadcasting Duo Tutorials-