I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
TigerTankFan
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Vote_l14Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Voting14Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Vote_r14 

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Empty Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Post by debbienjgirl Sat 25 Jul 2015, 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I prefer cats because number 1. They are independent.  2.because they are easier to take care of.  3. They are very clean and very cuddly
debbienjgirl
debbienjgirl
Radio Communication Intern
Radio Communication Intern

Smart Coins : 278

Back to top Go down

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Post by 1mtvfan Sun 12 Feb 2017, 1:24 pm

well yes but it the bleeding hearts that have destroyed the world for everyone, and believe in punishing everyone for the actions of a few
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat? And why?

Post by DJJosh Thu 02 Mar 2017, 4:04 pm

I would still say cats Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Thu 02 Mar 2017, 11:55 pm

1mtvfan wrote: well yes but it the bleeding hearts that have destroyed the world for everyone, and believe in punishing everyone for the actions of a few

Well, I personally just think the Winnipeg government is going about it the wrong way.

DJJosh wrote:I would still say cats Smile

Yes, cats are so adorable and good pets.

Sincerly Broadcasting Duo Founder,
Brandon

Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Brando10
Broadcasting Duo Resources:
Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Social10Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Social11Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Youtub13Which one would everyone prefer to have as a pet? A dog or cat?  And why? - Page 3 Rulebo13

#StaySafe
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

Post by 1mtvfan Fri 03 Mar 2017, 9:26 am

well, just don't live in the city, and you'll be fine, but i think the larger towns in the area have the same rules, although some may be more relaxed
1mtvfan
1mtvfan
Sports News Producer
Sports News Producer

Smart Coins : 8658

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Fri 03 Mar 2017, 3:17 pm

I personally love cats the most (as suggested quite clearly by my avatar). They are so cute and adorable and most of the time friendly as well.

I am tester12, I was formely known as a support moderator, but I am now the site's only Super Moderator, please feel free to pm me if ever need anything, have any questions or require a staff member.

-Tester12
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJosh Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:13 pm

1mtvfan wrote:well, just don't live in the city, and you'll be fine, but i think the larger towns in the area have the same rules, although some may be more relaxed

Well this is way off topic. It has nothing to do with cats or dogs. I just found it is real confusing. Not sure what a town or city has anything to do with cats or dogs.

Anyways I still love cats. As Brandon said they are adorable and cute too Smile
DJJosh
DJJosh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Coins : 2620

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum